Skip to main content
Recipe provides approximately:
Preheat oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas mark 4.
In a bowl, mix eggs, almond milk, butter and liquid sweetener together.
In a separate bowl add remaining dry ingredients and mix until combined.
Pour egg mixture into the dry ingredients and mix well until a thick batter is formed.
Divide batter equally between two 12-centimetre spring-form cake tins and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until cooked.
Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before serving.
- Good for packed lunches, picnics or a special celebration
- Try silicon moulds or muffin tins instead of a brownie tin
- For a different flavour, use carbohydrate free flavouring e.g. Foodie Flavours natural orange flavouring.
- Serve with sugar free chocolate sauce e.g. Walden Farm chocolate syrup
- Save some grated chocolate and sprinkle over the top of the cooked brownies
MCTprocal is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision. This recipe has been specifically designed for use in a ketogenic diet.
Refer to labels for allergens and other product information.
15g Egg, beaten
25g Almond milk e.g. Almond breeze/Alpro
5g Butter, melted
2 large squirts Liquid sweetener e.g. Hermesetas
15g Ground almonds
2g Cocoa powder e.g. Bournville
15g Ground flaxseed e.g. Cold Milled Virginia Harvest
1g Carbohydrate free baking powder e.g. Barkat
7g Dark chocolate, grated e.g. Lindt excellence 90% cocoa